Historic Estate Wedding under $6000
The Tallac Historic Site of South Lake Tahoe is a historic treasure that provides a wonderful setting for weddings. In the middle of the site is the biggest treasure, the Valhalla Grand Hall. Your wedding can be in this fabulous location right on the shores of Lake Tahoe!
The Ultimate Romance Package
- Valhalla Grand Hall for 5 hours, including 1 hour set up and 1 hour break down.
- Up to 50 people
- Ceremony in the fabulous 20 foot high stone fireplace
- Use of the beautiful Grand Lawn for your photos or reception
- 1 hr of Professional Photographer services with digital images on a CD with full reprinting rights
- Linens in white or ivory
- 3 tier wedding cake
- 1 main entrée, 1 salad, 1 side dish
- Assorted bottled waters and sodas
- Ceremony music on CD
- Wedding coordination
- Wrought Iron Chairs
- Banquet Table rentals
- Set up and Break down
- Weddings held Monday through Thursday
- Marriage License/ Notary $85 if needed
$5895 Monday-Thursday (+ $225 cash donation for Minister) *
Fridays and Saturdays are available. Please call for pricing.
*Prices valid for 2012. Call us for prices on other years. Off Season fee of $750 is charged for weddings in October, November, April and May.